Animated Explainer Video FAQs
You can convert all of your creativity into interesting animations by using video animation services. Our specialists have the ability to leave you speechless as they evaluate every aspect of your company's explainer video, including design, style, and message, to match the objective of the explainer video. We understand the importance of explainer videos in the growth of any business's customer base, which is why we pay intense attention to the video's intent, as we believe that an explainer video should reflect the true message of the brand that clients want to transmit into the minds of their prospects and customers.
The length of explainer video creation is entirely reliant on the many aspects and features that are included in the video; for example, whiteboard animations and typography may be done quickly, but 3D videos and motion graphics take considerably longer to create. However, owing to our specialists' extensive expertise, we can provide your desired explainer video on a specified timeframe as well.
Your engagement in the process is entirely up to you; we don't bother our clients after a thorough discussion of the project; the rest is upon the client's interest in the project, which means there are no limits from our end about your involvement.
If you like, you can inquire about the project's status frequently, request modifications to draughts, or engage in any other type of engagement you may be interested in since we regard our clients not as an impediment but as a source of motivation that pushes us with more zeal.
If you're a busy person, we won't even ask for your time because we believe in offering our clients all the peace we can.
Our animated explainer video creation is really simple and straightforward.
- First step: Following a quick chat with our customers on a live call, we ask them to complete the questionnaire so that they may identify all of the abstract and crucial details they want in the movie.
- Second Step: After receiving the client's completed form, our experienced scriptwriter begins writing the video screenplay. We next submit the draught script to our customers to see if they want to make any changes or incorporate anything.
- Third Step: Once the scripting phase is complete, our storyboard artist draws the scenes and activities of the film and converts them into a visual format for client approval.
- Fourth Step: To bring the material to life, our voice-over artist will change the sounds and background of the explainer video before doing the voice-over if necessary.
- Fifth Step: Following the voiceovers, our animators will connect all of the dots and present a flawless animated film.
- Sixth Step: Finally, we ensure that everything is up to standards and please the customer with the final piece, as well as adjust the things that don't connect with the clients to satisfy them till the very end.
It is entirely dependent on the objective of the film, which implies why you are making the video in the first place. If it is for a blog post, you should produce it for each blog post, but if it is simply for a business overview, you should get it done only once. As previously said, it depends on the objective for which you are making the video.
Every firm has its own set of objectives and goals, and we respect and appreciate our clients' and prospects' willingness to share them with us for us to proceed in the right direction. If you can't figure out how many videos to post on your website or blog, you can always reach out to us for help.